SCM Functional Architect – IT GFS (f/m/d)
Do you share our passion to improve healthcare, by developing and delivering robust and innovative solutions and embrace technologies to fulfill business needs and challenges in the area of IT GFS Architecture? Then JOIN US NOW and be part of our team within IT Group Functions & Supply Chain. Together with your team, you do play a crucial role for the success of the IT Group Functions & Supply Chain organization, and you will mainly contribute to the group by successfully driving architectural topics with various areas of GFS and across various IT towers as required.
Tasks & responsibilities
- As Functional Architect IT, you will contribute to the implementation of strategic goals of the IT in complex cross-divisional issues.
- You will be responsible for defining the IT application and information structure in relation to all current and future requirements of the assigned business area.
- Moreover, you will consider clearly documented use cases in designing solutions described by functional architectures with clearly defined interfaces.
- You will develop information architectures from conceptual model to its implementation. This includes their documentation and a security concept for the data.
- With consideration of your intuition for industry trends and collaborations with IT experts, you will offer strategic recommendations for current and future IT projects.
- You will oversee global initiatives to enable more efficient workflows for IT system users, such as the transition to modern applications.
- In addition, you will advise business partners as well as employees and communicate solution designs.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar field. Alternatively, bachelor’s degree with long-term experience in IT
- Professional experience and know-how in functions with SAP SCM modules, end-to-end integration, and SAP technical knowledge (ABAP-OO development, HANA, cloud, system integration, SAP Basis)
- In-depth knowledge of the latest SAP technologies – SAP HANA, Cloud Solutions, SAP UI5 and Fiori: very good understanding of the technological innovations in S / 4HANA and the HANA platform, the SAP S/4 HANA strategy as well as the deployment alternatives (on premise, cloud / HEC, hybrid) and the various migration approaches
- Understanding of the design, harmonization, and integration of business processes in the field of SAP architecture in an international environment and experience in planning and control of agile projects in the different project phases
- Preferred practical experience in IT architectures, solution design and their application in relevant business processes
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills paired with the ability to think strategically
- Willingness to go on international business trips (up to 20%)
- Fluent command of English
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Martina Prenn.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
Job– Information Technology
Primary Location – Europe-AT-Vienna-Vienna
Organization – AT-Boehringer Ingelheim Regional Center Vienna GmbH & Co KG (Austria)
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study IT / Bio-Sciences Combination
- Job-Reihung Standard