Sourcing Manager (f/m/d)
For our location, the Regional Center Vienna (RCV), we are looking for a Sourcing Manager with a focus on strategic, governance and operational purchasing tasks – with a focus on coordination between RCV countries and Austria on process analysis, improvement and implementation at RCV countries. In this role, you will act as a point of contact for the Sourcing team within the RCV region in order to be prepared for further challenges and in order to maximize the efficiency and benefits of purchasing.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation and improvement of the procurement processes
- Analysis of the market opportunities
- Giving support to the purchasing team in RCV and in Austria
- Supplier management: support in the search, selection and evaluation of suppliers as well as maintenance and expansion of supplier relationships within RCV countries
- Economic or technical training in combination with relevant, several years of professional experience in purchasing, ideally with previous experience in the field of local sourcing and operational procurement
- Fluent in English
- Excellent MS Office and SAP knowledge
- Structured and high organizational ability as well as proactive solution-oriented and independent way of working
- High flexibility and commitment
- Strong communication and presentation skills, team and assertiveness
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Katharina Mayerhofer.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH, HTL, HBLA, Matura, Abitur
- Fields of Study Economy/Bio-Sciences Combination, Life Sciences, Public Health / Health Management, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard