Supplier and Internal Auditor- full time (f/m/d)
As of now we are seeking a full-time Auditor (f/m/d) for our quality team at Boehringer Ingelheim Regional Center Vienna (RCV). The RCV is responsible for 33 countries within our region.
In your role you will act as full-time auditor (f/m/d) to perform supplier and internal audits in all our countries. Therefore, we are looking for experienced auditor who can independently plan, perform, and follow up external and internal audits and has a high flexibility and willingness to travel.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible to prepare, perform and follow up supplier and internal audits
- Reporting on outcomes of audits to the management
- KPI reporting of audits
- Management of Supplier /f/m/d) with issue cases within the region
- Key contact for audit topics and technical support for audit management system
- University degree (min. BSc) with 3-5 years of experience in a Quality and Compliance function in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in performing audits (internal and external), qualification like ISO 19011 beneficial
- Proficient and expert knowledge in regards of GxP and other international regulations
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and decision-making skills combined with independent work style with all levels of an organization
- Business proficiency in English (German and/or Russian beneficial but not mandatory)
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally as needed (approx. up to 80%)
- Flexible working time models/home office depending on the position Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Attractive allowances when working in shifts
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Work with us on the health of humans and animals – do something meaningful!!
- As a family-run company we offer long-term and stable jobs and value sustainability
- We offer you an innovative working environment and a responsible and versatile tasks
- Work in Vienna Meidling together with more than 3,080 employees on international projects. A team of over 40 nationalities is waiting for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal, we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find further interesting information about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
Is the position interesting for someone you know? Recommend us!
- Experience Level Junior (1-3 years), Professional (3-7 years)
- Academic Degree University / FH
- Fields of Study Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Natural Sciences in general
- Job-Reihung Standard